Dragon Skulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Skulls

Dragon Skulls of the world unite and conquer DN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dueling Network Noobs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkblast12
High-King
High-King
darkblast12

Dueling Network Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 am

list Of noobs
Osc.D.Man quitting on 1st round of a match when losing by 1000 lp
carloxxs10 thinks that six sam is an original deck
kylerhofton relies on one card and thinks that is not nooby and talks in all caps
ingenierot3 thinks that you can use ojama country's eff in the battle phase and has a pathetic Ojama deck
dai_wolf96_ita claims to be a good duelist talks in all caps and thinks inzektors are an original deck and you can summon monsters without sacrificing
mrfuzzy is racist and claims to be able to stop a attack that he caused without any cards to do so ex. Number 39. Utopia and thinks that he can use solemn warning on magic cylinder
~one~ thinks he can skip over the battle phase and claim to attack
animefan0023 thinks mst negates any spell or trap card
RhinoFactory thinks that exodia is not a noob deck and requires a lot of strategy
Kaido TheBlazer Thinks he does not have to send trap's and Spell's to the grave when their effects have resolved and he can use Gem-Knight Fusion from his hand when his S&T zones are full
luccid is extremly racist and admits he has Nazi views proof: luccid: idc the nazis should have won.
luccid: Everyone I know agrees with me :)luccid: They are a burden to this world so I don't see the problem?: and those are only the decent ones

Stat2110 thinks exodia is not overused and easy to beat when he plays Summon Reactor Spell reactor and Trap reactor + Royal degree
dbell123 quits a duel after losing the Rock Paper Scissors then calls me a noob
batman1111 uses exodia need i say more
Code-Red thinks he can use Time Wizard's effect when it is face down
PhanthomDuelist thinks he can threaten you with banning even when you are standing up for someone else despite not being an admin
GewoonJimmyHD he thinks that Call of the Haunted would not stay on the field when the monster it is equipped to is destroyed while Jinzo is on the field
alimoanna thinks that he can change the cards he has discarded by the effects of Hand Destruction and that he can chain Normal trpas to Counter Traps
Ra the sun god another Racist and thinks that he does not have to announce effects

ninjastar** stalled after a problem was resolved to wait for admins and also treid to use an egyptian gods effect when i used mirror force
07condja treats you like you are a piece of shit
iamani uses a chaos/stall deck
Testershy 2.0 thinks he does not have to announce effects
1wokeu thinks that humans can regrow limbs and that he can go into the mp2 of the first turn
Mr.Golberg Uses a pathetic sennd all cards in deck to grave then Life Equalizer/Blasting the ruins

demonrise - Thinks you can activate quick-play spells from your hand during your opponents turn and that xyz monsters dictate the atk of the xyz monster that they're atatched to.
yumahoperayv - Spams the word "noob" in full caps and thinks he can get away with it.

Last edited by MeteoriteX on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:40 am; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonskuls.rpg-board.net
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:24 am

darkblast12 wrote:
list Of noobs
kylerhofton relies on one card and thinks that is not nooby and talks in all caps
ingenierot3 thinks that you can use ojama country's eff in the battle phase and has a pathetic Ojama deck
I understand that it seems a bit nooby, but don't you think that's a bit harsh? If not, care to reiterate please?
Back to top Go down
darkblast12
High-King
High-King
darkblast12

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:59 am

Well MeteoriteX i can understand your concern but i just want to try and stop these noobs from dueling our members who dont deserve to have to put up with them
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 am

I guess that's understandable. Those guys are quite pathetic. Six sam=meta. Ojama country effect: main phase only. Caps: potential shouting, which is rarely necessary. Surely, though, they've learned their lesson by now.
Back to top Go down
darkblast12
High-King
High-King
darkblast12

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 am

MeteoriteX wrote:
I guess that's understandable. Those guys are quite pathetic. Six sam=meta. Ojama country effect: main phase only. Caps: potential shouting, which is rarely necessary. Surely, though, they've learned their lesson by now.

when you are put on here it is a permanent thing as many "noobs" never learn their lesson and continue to annoy people to this day
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

PostSubject: The hard way!   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

darkblast12 wrote:
MeteoriteX wrote:

when you are put on here it is a permanent thing as many "noobs" never learn their lesson and continue to annoy people to this day
We could just try and teach them their lessons the hard way. Maybe then they'll learn the error of their ways and get their hands dirty like a REAL duelist would.
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 pm

darkblast12 wrote:
list Of noobs
luccid is extremly racist and admits he has Nazi views proof: luccid: idc the nazis should have won.
luccid: Everyone I know agrees with me Smile luccid: They are a burden to this world so I don't see the problem?: and those are only the decent ones

Great, like we needed a racist on DN. Hope he gets banned permanently for that! It'll serve him right! (also, please excuse the double post. If you're going to do a post merge, then you might as well)
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm

darkblast12 wrote:
list Of noobs
dai_wolf96_ita claims to be a good duelist talks in all caps and thinks inzektors are an original deck and you can summon monsters without sacrificing
mrfuzzy is racist and claims to be able to stop a attack that he caused without any cards to do so ex. Number 39. Utopia and thinks that he can use solemn warning on magic cylinder
RhinoFactory thinks that exodia is not a noob deck and requires a lot of strategy
Kaido TheBlazer Thinks he does not have to send trap's and Spell's to the grave when their effects have resolved and he can use Gem-Knight Fusion from his hand when his S&T zones are full
luccid: Everyone I know agrees with me Smile luccid: They are a burden to this world so I don't see the problem?: and those are only the decent ones

Stat2110 thinks exodia is not overused and easy to beat when he plays Summon Reactor Spell reactor and Trap reactor + Royal degree

(Pls excuse the multi-post. I just had something to say about this)

I'll grant you that the decks that people use and what they think of them can present them as a total noob, but as for those who are on here because of their cardplay, there is such a thing as explaining the cards in-depth. You'll find that they get much less frustrating to deal with that way. As for one, it's called misclicking. Two people I have dueled have done that and Mirror Force took care of them, besides more often than not, people skip over their battle phases BECAUSE of a misclick. If something like that happens, just humour them and you'll be fine (I did that and I ended up beating those mofos). I'll also grant you that quitters are just stupid, but ifthey call you a noob because of it, what I find useful is to either say "okay" and close the PM or just to not react and close the PM. If they continue, and an admin is present, grass them up.
Back to top Go down
darkblast12
High-King
High-King
darkblast12

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:18 am

MeteoriteX wrote:
darkblast12 wrote:
list Of noobs

(Pls excuse the multi-post. I just had something to say about this)

I'll grant you that the decks that people use and what they think of them can present them as a total noob, but as for those who are on here because of their cardplay, there is such a thing as explaining the cards in-depth. You'll find that they get much less frustrating to deal with that way. As for one, it's called misclicking. Two people I have dueled have done that and Mirror Force took care of them, besides more often than not, people skip over their battle phases BECAUSE of a misclick. If something like that happens, just humour them and you'll be fine (I did that and I ended up beating those mofos). I'll also grant you that quitters are just stupid, but ifthey call you a noob because of it, what I find useful is to either say "okay" and close the PM or just to not react and close the PM. If they continue, and an admin is present, grass them up.

i understand your concern but some of them did not say misclick or give me any indication that it was an accident
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:32 pm

darkblast12 wrote:

i understand your concern but some of them did not say misclick or give me any indication that it was an accident
Of course. That's a bit noobish. Now, as for those who are on the list for their cardplay, try getting them to read their/your card fully, and they'll get the picture. I do that and they don't present any issues (except the fact that some ppl quit afterwards out of sheer embarrasment, which I'm not proud of).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Noobs   Dueling Network Noobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Noobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Skulls :: Dueling Network-
Jump to: