Dragon Skulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Skulls

Dragon Skulls of the world unite and conquer DN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Challenges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

Forum Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Forum Challenges   Forum Challenges I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 am

This is where you can set people certain challenge, be it building a certain archetype into a deck or just a duel against a certain admin. These challenges are to be issued to the entire forum, not just one user, but anyone's welcome to issue a challenge. I'll be starting with a challenge of my own soon, so look out for it.
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

Forum Challenges Empty
PostSubject: MeteoriteX's tribute challenge   Forum Challenges I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:36 am

'Sup draogskulz. MeteoriteX here. I know that it's all a bit sudden, but due to some severe damage to my computer, I've retired from DN. I know it's all a bit sudden, (the other admins already know about my retirement), so that's whay I'm issuing a challenge, merely as a final good-bye to DN (not to dragonskuls, as I'll still be here when I can be).

The tribute challenge is simple: build the deck that you know me best for. Any deck that you've seen me using will do. I was most known for using Dragunities, Fableds, Photon/Galaxy and Constellars. I have been seen using other decks, so if you've seen me using any unmentioned deck, feel free to build such a deck. Once the deck's been built, post a screen shot in the topic named MeteoriteX's good-bye to DN.

What you do with the deck afterwards or even if you even bother participating is up to you.
Back to top Go down

Forum Challenges
Page 1 of 1